THE LUXURY OF OWNERSHIP
Invest in Paradise
As a condominium owner, you have the unique opportunity to transform your golf and vacation retreat into an income source by submitting your property to the Resort Rental Pool. When you plan to stay, enjoy the comfort and convenience of staying at your own condo for vacation (for less than a typical rental fee).
Unlimited use of golf courses, no greens fees.
Become a golf member with preferred access to the resort’s four golf courses including Copperhead, home of the PGA TOUR's Valspar Championship. As a golf member indulge in waived golf greens and tennis court fees; substantial discounts on golf cart fees, dining at resort clubhouse restaurants, and on purchases of golf merchandise or equipment in our three golf shops. Look forward to member-only social events and golf tournaments — the perfect excuse to meet fellow members, relax and enjoy your condominium throughout the year.
Unique Rental Program
Receive income, even when your condominium is not occupied.
When you’re not partaking in golf and vacation fun, you have the option of participating in the Resort Rental Pool Program to receive a portion of the resort’s total room revenue. The best (and most special part) is that you’ll receive income from your condominium, regardless of whether it was utilized by the resort. And as part of the rental program, you’ll have access to supervision, maintenance and repairs making ownership a worry-free, hassle-free, and an opportunity to offset expenses.
Included Resort Amenities
- More than 900 acres of private, wooded, and lush rolling hills and lakes
- Five spacious condominium floor plans
- Four world-class golf courses including Copperhead, host of the PGA TOUR’s Valspar Championship
- A top-rated tennis facility and instructional programs
- Six swimming pools including the Loch Ness Pool (with waterslides)
- Endless biking, nature, and jogging trails
- Four outstanding restaurants
- The Salamander Spa, 12,000 sq ft of full-service serenity