Innisbrook, where people make the difference.
If you enjoy creating exciting experiences and delivering quality service with a passion, we are interested in you. We encourage our staff of Service Professionals to use imagination and innovation to create positive memories for our guests and members. We look for people who exemplify good character, have respect for others and who demonstrate ownership. At Innisbrook, we want to create an environment that allows our staff to grow with the Company.
Does this sound good to you? Then, please apply. We look forward to meeting you.
Innisbrook offers competitive wages and benefits. Benefits vary and may include:
- Aggressive Paid Time Off – Three weeks of PTO in your first year
- 8 Paid holidays
- Free golf for all employees
- Free meals each day you work
- Paid leave for new parents
- Great group health insurance options
- Free, on-site fitness center for employees
- $125 standard rate at all Salamander properties
- Spa & Food and Beverage discounts
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Great property access privileges so you and your family can enjoy Innisbrook
Innisbrook Resort is situated on 900 beautifully wooded acres of rolling hills in Palm Harbor on Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast. It is conveniently located just 25 minutes from the award winning Tampa International Airport. The resort features four championship golf courses designed by legend Larry Packard, 300 spacious guest accommodations, four restaurants, three bars, the Innisbrook Golf Academy, 11 har-tru clay tennis courts, the luxurious Salamander Spa with 12 treatment rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and six heated swimming pools. Innisbrook hosts the PGA TOUR’s nationally televised VALSPAR Championship each April on its famed Copperhead Course.