Open Tuesday - Saturday | 9 am - 6 pm
To schedule an appointment, please call 727.942.5258.
Salamander Spa is open to the public with an advance reservation. We encourage spa treatments to be booked several weeks in advance.
KEEP IN MIND
- Shower or steam to prepare your body for treatment.
- We encourage no coffee or alcohol to be consumed prior to your treatment.
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Our locker rooms, steam room, and lounge may be enjoyed before and after treatments.
- If you are delayed, your service will end at its original time to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- We kindly ask that you turn off all technology while at the spa.
We provide you with a robe, sandals, and towels at check-in. Special attention to draping is practiced during all treatments for your comfort and privacy.
At check-in, you will be asked brief medical questions prior to your treatment. Please indicate any medical conditions or disabilities that may be affected by your treatment, such as high blood pressure, allergies, heart ailments or pregnancy.
Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables to the Spa. The Salamander Spa does not assume any liability for the loss of personal items.
Teen Spa Services
Young adults between the ages of 12–17 may enjoy makeup, pedicures, manicures, and hair services without the supervision of a parent or guardian. They must be supervised by a parent or guardian while participating in massage, facials, or any one-on-one services; and use of Fitness Center, including fitness classes, personal training, and one-on-one fitness sessions.
Treatment prices do not include gratuities. For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added to all services.
We kindly ask that you provide at least 24 hours' notice for appointment changes or cancellations. Any appointments canceled or missed after that period will be charged in full. To cancel your appointment, please call 727.942.5258.
*Innisbrook Resort is a cashless facility, transactions may be settled to your Innisbrook member account, guest room, or credit card. A credit card is required to reserve a service.